USA Cross-Border Surrogacy
A surrogacy arrangement for couples seeking a Surrogate Mother in the US – at half the price
ilaya have partnered up with a leading clinic to provide a service offering surrogate mothers for gestational surrogacy in the USA, for intending parents that may not be able to use our Ukraine service due to legislation.
Californian law allows for commercial surrogacy, and California is considered a surrogacy-friendly state. The child’s legal parents are determined by a court order prior to the birth, and the names of both parents will appear on the birth certificate. As we don’t take any biological material from the chosen surrogate, she will have no parental rights over the child after birth.
In addition, California law related to surrogacy in the USA doesn’t restrict anyone from entering a surrogacy agreement based on their marital status or sexual orientation.
As this is a partnership between two clinics, we are able to offer a surrogacy programme that is half the cost of a traditional arrangement in the USA. Whilst carried out on a cross-border basis, we are still able to ensure the quality and care that we provide with our surrogacy programmes in Ukraine.
ilaya take full responsibility for our surrogate mothers in the US throughout the pregnancy. All medical care, including full prenatal and postnatal care, is provided. Accommodation and living expenses are covered during the pregnancy.
We offer surrogacy programs in the USA that are based on modern, innovative ideas led by experienced specialists in reproduction. Personalised care is given to both the intended parents and the chosen surrogate.
ilaya’s staff has dedicated itself to the advancement of medical science to treat people using innovative methods.
It is for this reason we have partnered up with clinics in the USA to provide our services to a wider range of patients.
Our services include:
- A Personal Manager assigned to each couple.
- Preliminary consultancy to ascertain individual needs.
- Multilingual staff.
- Travel and accommodation arranged.
- All necessary medical tests carried by our own highly qualified staff.
- Excellent facilities to ensure the well-being of our surrogate mothers.
- Personal payment plans and any potential extra costs discussed in full. Insurance options available for all potential extra costs.
- Known as a surrogacy-friendly state, California has been home to many successful surrogacy programmes over the years.
- Available for single and gay parents
- PGD is recognised and legal in the California. PGD, or Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis, is the process of removing a cell prior to implantation, to test for genetic diseases and abnormalities. It can also be used to determine the sex of the baby.
- New-born has American passport
- Parental rights are awarded via court decision, recognised by many countries around the world.
- Wider variety of donor types (e.g. hair, race, height etc.)
- Easier registration for the new-born due to having American nationality.
- ilaya was founded in Kiev, Ukraine in 2011.
- Surrogacy in Ukraine is legal.
- Legal procedure for surrogacy in the Ukraine is clearly set out.
- The legal parents of a child born in the country are determined by DNA only. Therefore, the surrogate mother has no legal rights to the child.
- The parents of a child born through surrogacy in Ukraine must be legally married. No court procedures regarding parental rights are carried out.
- Although not in the EU, Ukraine is geographically within the European region and no visas to enter the country are required.
- The same ethnic group and religions are observed.
- PGD is recognised and legal in the Ukraine. PGD or Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis is the process of removing a cell prior to implantation, for the testing of genetic diseases and abnormalities. It can also be used to determine the sex of a baby.
- No age restriction for the legal parents exist. Unlimited attempts at IVF permitted.